Thank you for registering for the 2023 Caribbean Regional Forum.
- The Forum will be held at the Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago.
- You can use this link to book a room at our discounted rate. The code is FREESL.
- The discounted rates apply from February 1-12, 2023.
- Book your airline ticket.
- Watch for upcoming announcements on social media and in the forum email newsletter on speakers and conference activities.
- Airfare to the conference from your location – Book your flights to Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
- Hotel – The Forum will be held at the Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre (estimated 3-night stay)
- Single Occupancy – $129USD per night, including breakfast.
- Lunches during the conference are provided courtesy of the Freedom from Slavery Forum Sponsors.
- Dinner will be around $30USD.
Airport to fly into is Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Questions about the Forum can be sent to email@example.com.
More information will be coming by email and added to this page as the dates get closer.
Visa requirements for Trinidad and Tobago